Mirum Cape Town is looking for curious and talented UX Designers passionate about bringing organisations into a digitally enabled, user-centred world.
Here's how you'd be adding value:
- By conducting discovery and research projects (including workshop facilitation), developing customer experience maps and leading the strategic direction during project discovery.
- Running user testing sessions out of our in-house lab.
- By interpreting and distilling user insights across a range of projects, developing site architectures and channel alignment
- By ensuring the UX strategy is considered throughout the production process
- By getting in front of clients, building client relationships and participating in client pitches when necessary
- By identifying and mitigating financial risks on projects, and inputting to financial decisions on project scope
Qualifications-wise, we're looking for a relevant qualification (in Human-centred Design, Statistics, Psychology or similar) and at least 4 years' experience designing and implementing solutions to support a range of requirements by clients.
Sound exciting? Drop us a line at email@example.com.