Are you passionate about building online communities and the social world? Mirum Johannesburg is on the lookout for a creative, deadline-oriented Community Manager who understands the social media mix, and loves to engage with online communities in a way that does their client brand proud.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Focus on content creation, community management and some social media strategy
- Planning content for social channels according to strategic guidelines
- Monitoring communities, and crafting appropriate and engaging responses
- Identifying and actioning proactive engagement opportunities
- Preparing reports and adding useful insights
- Representing the social channel in campaign and concept development sessions
- Assisting in the development of social media strategy
- Leading and mentoring a junior partner in the social brand team when needed
- Presenting to clients when needed
You'd need great interpersonal savvy, understand brand awareness in social media and a flair for guiding and optimising online conversation, even under pressured circumstances. We are looking for:
- 4+ years' experience in a social media community management role
- Client and agency experience advantageous
- Must have a solid understanding of the big picture of digital, with particular focus on social media (SEO and Paid media knowledge is advantageous, but not essential).
- Excellent understanding of “search”
- A presence on at least three social media platforms
- Knowledge of web analytics is advantageous
- Excellent writing skills and strong attention to detail
Sound like you? Want to work for Mirum? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.