Mirum Johannesburg are looking for a driven co-ordinator to manage project resources, timelines and budgets towards successful delivery. Here's how this role fits in and adds value:
- In defining scope and cost of work - making sure quotes and budgets are considered and accurate, timeframes are workable, project scopes are clearly defined and the necessary skills and resources are available and allocated to the project.
- In keeping projects on track, by guiding production briefs from concept through to clear deliverables, creating clear task lists, tracking issues and co-ordinating team status meetings and reports, resulting in clear actions and communication to keep all stakeholders informed of the project's progress
- In collaborating with the client service lead on projects: defining visions, explaining complex ideas, managing expectations and presenting SOW work iterations etc.
- In tracking projects' financial performance, and escalating any scope creep that impacts on delivery deadlines and profitability
- In completing project recons, and ensuring the delivery of issue logs and post-project reviews to drive continuous learning and improvement.
To deliver this competently, we figure you'd need at least 4 years' experience delivering projects (preferably digital) within an agency environment. Formal project management training, or a project management certification, would be advantageous. You'd need a solid understanding of ATL, BTL and digital, with skill in planning integrated marketing communication, and an understanding of agency costing models - their purpose and how they work, as well as how to define and scope within them.
Got it? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org