Mirum Cape Town is looking for a solutions-driven, detail-oriented BA/Tech Project Manager to be the glue that gets the internal and external teams working together to drive project implementation.
Getting it right involves:
- Gathering and clarifying requirements, challenging them when necessary and producing written briefs against them
- Driving the creation and sign-off of cost estimates and helping clients understand the costs associated with the project when necessary
- Ensuring that everyone involved (Strategy, SEO, Analytics, Copy, Design, Engineering) know what's happening and what's expected of them
- Planning and managing the projects/campaigns from brief to execution
- Being a subject matter expert and dispensing the right advice regarding technical solutions
- Communicating, mitigating and managing any risks around the project, right from brief through to implementation
The right person will bring experience in managing development projects, thereby understanding modern design nuances across interfaces (including mobile) and the project lifecycles and phases. Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies is important, as well as the understanding of system engineering concepts.
Our environment is fast-paced and performance-driven, so fits someone who is personally well-organised and self-driven, has a keen eye for detail, looks to find solutions and has the self-confidence to make decisions and/or escalate when necessary. We're a collaborative team, so you'd need to be open to listening and driving discussions to gain consensus, working with diverse teams. The work itself suits structured and analytical thinkers who can grasp business problems quickly, and can structure open-ended problems into logical sequences.
Interested? Send us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.