Mirum's shared Human Resources department, mostly based in Cape Town, has created a role for an experienced, organised, detail-crazy Co-ordinator to support three HR teams in delivering world-class service, by making sure the administrative basics are taken care of.
Here's how you'd be adding value:
- By notifying stakeholders of new colleagues joining, and colleagues leaving, timeously and by following the procedures needed - making sure paperwork is complete and accurate, filed as necessary, and that everyone is informed
- By updating employment equity reports monthly, making sure they're ready for quarterly exco presentations, and taking and distributing employment equity forum meeting minutes so everyone knows where they stand and what needs to be done.
- By processing any requests for promotions, increases or other payroll changes, making sure the necessary paperwork and authorisation is done, and checking that payroll changes are made
- By completing quarterly and/or headcount and diversity reports as required by our holding company
- By co-ordinating the monthly induction training - venues, beverages, and handbooks
- By updating BBBEE scorecard spend tracking documents, against the skills development, socio-economic development and management control pillars.
We're looking for someone who LOVES co-ordinating administrative functions, and who understands how important even the tiniest detail is! You'd need to have at least five years' experience in a highly administrative role, with a track record of accuracy and efficiency. Good exposure to HR processes and the various types of HR reporting is a must, as is a good working comfort with MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. Our recruitment process for this position will include our testing for all of these.
Is this you? Send an updated resume to email@example.com, detailing what type of HR co-ordination experience you have.
*In line with our commitment to employment equity, applications from otherly-abled candidates and candidates from designated groups, is encouraged.