Mirum Cape Town is looking for an Account Director or Senior Account Manager, to add clout to relationships with clients, uncover work streams, and guide junior team members towards meaningful delivery.
You'd be adding value by:
- Understanding clients' challenges and objectives at all levels, managing their overall budgets and retainers, and identifying opportunities to cross-sell and upsell services and drive revenue targets
- Overviewing projects for all brand portfolios that are in the system, and working with Operations to make sure that the right resources are in place to deliver on time and on budget
- Driving larger projects, and fielding escalations and challenges, while working with the team to improve processes and drive efficiency
- Understanding and questioning legalities on work where it’s appropriate to do so
- Driving business growth through diligent financial and forecast reporting
- Driving client aspirations by imparting your knowledge of industry and digital trends
- Working closely with the Strategy team to drive the digital/TTL strategy, aligned with client strategy Interpreting reports to advise clients and help them make informed decisions
We're looking for someone who understands ATL, BTL and TTL marketing communications, but specifically understands different types of digital technologies and how to apply them (including search, social media and mobile), as well as the strengths and limitations of different types of digital media. Strong experience in client service is a must - you'd need to understand the budgeting process, get to grips quickly with Mirum’s financial and operating ways, and be comfortable with reviewing campaign and project results, identifying improvements and actioning them. Lastly, we expect our seniors to guide and nurture people in their teams, so you'd need to be willing to learn about (and get stuck into) our career paths and development tools.
Sound good? Email your details to us at email@example.com.