Mirum Cape Town are looking for a digitally-savvy leader to take a strategic overview of some enviable clients, and drive delivery through the team. Here's how this role fits in and adds value:
- In acting as an ambassador for Mirum SA, advocating our mission, values, and work delivery standards in front of clients and partner agencies.
- In growing and leveraging client relationships, by combining your understanding of their business within the digital landscape, to refine strategies that address key marketing challenges and deliver value for them. You'd be defining goals for driving new business and identifying opportunities to drive their digital presence forward, analysing campaign results and circling improvements, and acting as an escalation point for risks and obstacles.
- In fostering internal integration across agency disciplines, to ensure understanding and cohesive project delivery. This may include leading the briefing process to ensure the work is right-on, and overseeing the workflow from concept through to delivery.
- In mentoring and guiding a team of Account Directors and Account Managers - ensuring they know what's expected of them, monitoring their delivery, and giving timeous and constructive feedback as they go, so they can learn and grow.
- In managing your client portfolio P&L, and ensuring the financial processes within the team are clearly defined and actioned timeously. This includes involvement in setting budgets, and regular reporting to the Managing Director and Group Financial Director on performance against these budgets.
To do this competently, we figure you'd need at least five years' exposure in managing accounts within an agency environment, with at least two years' experience in managing and driving teams towards successful delivery. You'd need to have a great understanding of BTL, ATL, digital and the skill in planning integrated marketing communications, as well as full business context understanding of digital technologies, their applications and strengths, including Search, Analytics, Social Media and Mobile.
Got it all? Email us at email@example.com
e existing and new business with these strategies